We made some adjustment to how the 0-day sequences in campaigns are handled. Now, when you assign a tag to a campaign that has a 0-day sequence, you will be prompted to choose if you want to send the 0-day email now, or if it should only be applied to newly tagged contacts. A similar prompt will occur when adding or editing a campaign to include a 0-day sequence. In addition to this improvement, we also squashed some of those pesky software bugs!
- Improved user experience and logic for how 0-day email sequences are handled
- Corrected a bug that was resulting the the body text of the feedback thank-you sequence to not display properly
- Updated fulfillment emails to be triggered and send even when the contact record has no email
- Updated an internal DSS report to better handle HTTPS site urls
- Made changes to the superadmin user access level management tool
- Corrected an issue that resulted in some users to be prompted to enter their email more than once after login